· To develop individual skills and basketball knowledge of each player
· Emphasize the importance of teamwork and playing as one
· With developing the skills and teamwork comes success. With success as a team an individuals opportunities and potential for exposure becomes greater.
· To provide the team with opportunities for exposure in front of college coaches
· Be on time and ready to practice. If not able to attend practice advance notice is required.
· Players are expected to be at all tournaments unless advance notice is given. No tournaments will be missed for any other club sports(exception for school sports). Players are expected to be at the games at a minimum 30 minutes prior to start time.
· Appropriate behavior is expected on the court as well as off the court. (School, Home, etc.)
· The most important aspect is the things worked on in practice also need to be developed and worked on outside of practice as well.
Fees and Practice Schedule:
· The team fee will be $750 to cover tournament entry fees and practice fees (Travel expenses not include). $400 will be due by March 31st and the other $350 will be due by May 12th. Please contact Will Spradling if this payment is an issue (There is scholarships available). Checks need to be made payable to SSA Hoops. (No refunds after the due dates)
- We will hand out uniforms at practice before the first tournament. We will collect ALL uniforms at the end of the summer.
· We will provide rides and rooms for players that need them when we travel. There will be a $25 fee per night to help cover gas and rooms. Please let us know a month in advance if your son will need a ride and a room to stay in so we can plan accordingly.
· 15U-17U teams will practice on weekends. These practice days will consist of a 2-3 hour practice, a break, and then another 2-3 hour practce. It is mandatory for your son to be at these practices. Playing time is not given, it is earned and that starts in practice. The 13U & 14U teams will practice on Mondays and Wednesdays at Ahearn.