- To develop individual skills and basketball knowledge of each player
- Emphasize the importance of teamwork and playing as one
- With developing the skills and teamwork comes success. With success as a team an individuals opportunities and potential for exposure becomes greater.
- Be on time and ready to practice. If not able to attend practice advance notice is required.
- Players are expected to be at all tournaments unless advance notice is given. Players are expected to be at the games at a minimum 30 minutes prior to start time.
- Appropriate behavior is expected on the court as well as off the court. (School, Home, etc.)
- The most important aspect is the things worked on in practice also need to be developed and worked on outside of practice as well.
Fees and Practice Schedule:
- The team fee will be $650 to cover tournament entry fees and practice fees (Travel expenses not include). $350 will be due by January 21st and the other $300 will be due by May 3rd. Checks need to be made payable to SSA Hoops. (No refunds after the due dates)
- We will collect all uniforms at the end of the season.
- We will practice on Sunday nights in January and February. March-May teams will practice twice a week. One of these nights will be mandatory for all girls to attend.
- 8 Tournaments will be played February-May (1 February, 2 March, 3 April, 2 May)
Head Coach: Kelly Moylan
# Name School
Trysta Hoobler Wamego
Hailee Bent Clay Center
Maya Kirkpatrick Chapman
Grace Williams Anthony Jr. High
Amelia Knopp Anthony Jr. High
Destiny Yates Anthony Jr. High
Allie Ingram Eisenhower Jr. High
Ashten Pierson Wamego
Kirby McKee Wamego
Coach: Sarah Wenger
# Name School
Oen Deters Centralia
Emery Ruliffson Anthony Jr. High
Sara Springer Wamego
Catherine Moylan St. Marys
Tatum Tindall Anthony Jr. High
Nevaeh Pearson St. Marys
Brenna Smith St. Marys
Hattie Gros Frankfort
Adaly Espinoza Anthony Jr. High