- To develop individual skills and basketball knowledge of each player
- Emphasize the importance of teamwork and playing as one
- With developing the skills and teamwork comes success. With success as a team an individuals opportunities and potential for exposure becomes greater.
- Be on time and ready to practice. If not able to attend practice advance notice is required.
- Players are expected to be at all tournaments unless advance notice is given. Players are expected to be at the games at a minimum 30 minutes prior to start time.
- Appropriate behavior is expected on the court as well as off the court. (School, Home, etc.)
- The most important aspect is the things worked on in practice also need to be developed and worked on outside of practice as well.
Fees and Practice Schedule:
- The team fee will be $750 to cover tournament entry fees and practice fees (Travel expenses not include). $400 will be due at the first practice and the other $350 will be due by May 1st. Checks need to be made payable to SSA Hoops. (No refunds after the due dates)
- We will collect all uniforms at the end of the season.
- We will practice on Sunday and Thursday nights. March-May teams will practice twice a week. One of these nights will be mandatory for all girls to attend.